Bitches and Animal Feeds

1 comments
This 5 year old girl was whining to my irritation that I couldn't really understand the book that I was reading. She was tagged along by her mom who was awaiting to do some business. I just sat silently with my temper in check while she circled the small customers lounge outside and whined on endlessly for Jollibee spaghetti. Then came this kid's final blow that took away all the apathy in me:

Mommy, alis ka dyan! Ako ang uupo. Panget ka eh.

Whatda??? And the mom stood up obligingly without any feeling of embarrassment or anger for her kid (who was as ugly as her mom anyway).

Immediately, I dropped the book that I was reading and asked the adult, "Sino ang mommy niya?"

"Ako," replied the freaking woman.

She was???

I asked again, "Pumapayag kayong ganyan magsalita ang anak niyo sa inyo?"

And she attempted to silence me with, "Ay naku, kung alam mo lang kung gaano ko kadalas paluin yan. Maldita lang talaga yang batang yan."

I am not yet a mother so who am I to give her my piece of mind, eh? And she was older than me, unless her ADD-inflicted kid (ADD - attention deficit disorder) has made her look older than she really is. I really had no right to give advice, right? But I couldn't hold back and the next thing I knew I was like making a sermon already to this stupid lady who lets her kid run her around just like that. She was listening to me alright, but she dismisses my words with the thought that that was just a phase her kid was going through. She believes all kids are just like that -- noisy, unruly, craving for attention, yakidiyakyak.

HOLD IT!

These are the moms who raise the future leaders of our country? I am so bothered, someone please kill me. This lady could not distinguish between a natural kid's behavior from pambabastos. I wonder how many children she contributed to the death of this sorry country. I wonder how many disrespectful children she will be responsible for. I wonder if this unworthy mother will still gather all the incongruous reasons when a child of hers grows to be a theft, a rapist or just a plain immoral being that's worthy to be fed to the wolves.

We are so concerned in controlling our population for economical reasons. If bitches abound this much who disseminate future liabilities to our already forsaken land, and who know absolutely nothing about child-rearing, then by all means, if it's not possible to kill these bitches, then let's zip up their slippery holes for good.

As for the children of these nymphomaniacs, we can do them a favor by balling them up as animal feeds to help save the endangered species, rather than be left in the streets for inhumane survival. You can kill me for my thoughts as well.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comments:

Post a Comment