God's Providence

0 comments
I'm starting to believe. Really believe. I am starting to see and deeply feel the power of prayers. My only regret is that I didn't learn sooner. But here, right now, I am feeling at peace and I can breathe easily.

It took God's providence for me to see where I really stand. I am so grateful for this! Otherwise, I would have remained blind. I don't know what's in store for me in the next few days but all I can say is that I feel this divine security enveloping me. I am safe. I am loved. God is really great!

I subscribed to Bo Sanchez' Soulfood. Here he sends emails once in a while, which are usually small anecdotes from him with learnings along the way. I never open the emails I get though. I'm just not up to reading them. But recently I opened one of his emails. It was about finding the right prayer for you. You know how we are accustomed to kneeling, closing our eyes and silently communicating with God? That's not the only prayer available. In fact, that could be boring and put you to sleep.

There are a lot of ways to talk to him, you just have to find the right prayer for you. Bo mentioned going outside his house in the morning and sort of communing with nature. He probably lives in a decent village. If I try to do that outside my house, alot of askals (stray dogs) would probably bark at me and destroy THE moment hahaha! But seriously, I have found solace in running. Whether I'm running on a treadmill, or jogging along the academic oval of U.P., I just feel that my burdens are being lifted from my shoulders whenever I run. Ah, it's a good thing that this blog is read by a few. I might me branded as crazy. But hey, I found my prayer. And I never thought that I would write something like this. It's all good.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment