ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS Wishlist!

0 comments

It's barely a week to Christmas! The Christmas wishlist is quite too late now, but just for the heck of it, here is my ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS Wishlist!

 1. Garmin 305 Watch
 2. Since #1 is very expensive, I can settle for any simpler and cheaper digital watch like those at Timex
 3. a pair of 5lbs dumbbells
 4. anything I can use for paper crafts, like embellishments, craft punchers, fancy scissors, pentel pens, beads, corrugated boards,    
 beads, etc!
 5. a new book! You can ride with my Fully Booked discount card hehe
 6. running shorts. I have one, but if you can get me another, why not?
 7. white gold stud earrings. I lost my only and favorite pair :(
 8. a new TV! flatscreen at least.
 9. cordless phone
10. GCs at Tony & Jackey's so I can have my hair rebonded :)

Merry Christmas, everyone! :D
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment